RSU5 utilizes PowerSchool as the student grade reporting tool. PowerSchool allows access to student grades and other information through the Parent Portal. Parents need to create an account to view student information. One account can be used to view multiple student's information.
Please Review the Following Step-by-Step directions to Create a New Account:
- In order to create a Parent Access Account, you will need the Access ID and Access Password for each student you wish to add to your account. This information was provided to you by your son's or daughter's school.
- The PowerSchool Portal can be accessed here, https://rsu5.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Find the Create Account tab and then select Create Account in the bottom right hand corner
- At this page, https://rsu5.powerschool.com/public/create_multi_student_account.html, please enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Desired user name (Please do not use your e-mail address.)
- Verify password
- In the Link to Student's Account area, please enter your child's name, followed by the Access ID and Access Password. This information was shared with you by your child's school.
- Enter your relationship.
- Click Enter at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact your school or Data Specialist Paula Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org).